SuperDFM +P801 with Pediococcus Bacteria for Commercial Beekeepers – Created by Scientists
SuperDFM® empowers healthy digestion and optimal nutrient absorption. It replenishes the natural microbes lost due to agricultural modifications of the honey bee environment, such as pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides, which are all antimicrobial and destroy microbes that honeybees would naturally forage.
The microbes in SuperDFM® have been scientifically shown to reduce chalkbrood, reduce pathogens, and strengthen immunity. Now, SuperDFM®+P801™ includes the bacteria Pediococcus, which has been shown to rescue honeybees from the adverse effects of pesticides!
- No Preservatives
- No Resistance Buil-up
- No Animal Ingredients
- Safe to Use All Year (even during honey flow!)
- Field-tested and refined by commercial beekeepers
New SuperDFM +P801 version:
- P801, 500 Applications, (1 – 500 application package)
- NEW – Pediococcus Protection!
- Great value.
Ingredients = Sucrose, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Biﬁdobacterium biﬁdum fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Active dry yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, Dried Bacillus pumilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
- Dry Feed Every 30 Days
- Use 1.5 teaspoon (1 scoop) per hive
- Use MicroCloud Applicator for fast and even dispersal
- Dust powder over the top of the brood frames
- Feed 2 weeks after antimicrobial treatments
- Do not use with antibiotics
- Do not mix with syrup or patties
- No excess heat (130°F) or moisture
- Store in a cool, dry place