SuperDFM Direct Feed Microbial
A wide array of gut bacteria play a vital role in breaking down and digesting food.
SuperDFM®-HoneyBee™ is an all-natural viable (live) microbial probiotic supplement that helps to keep bee gut microbes in balance.
Easy to use. Just sprinkle on the top bars of brood frames. Safe to use all year round, even during nectar flow!
Made by Scientists – Who are also Beekeepers!
Field-tested and refined by commercial beekeepers since 2014.
Every batch is tested for quality assurance.
Guaranteed to contain over 7 billion CFUs (colony-forming units) of Lactic Acid Bacteria per serving.
Highest Concentration of CFU’s
Wide Array of Viable (Live) LAB
Supports Gut Health & Digestion
Approved for Organic Production
All-Natural, No Preservatives, No Animal Ingredients, No GMOs
Sucrose, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Active Dry Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Bacillus subtlis fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, Dried Bacillus pumilus fermentation product
- SuperDFM Direct Feed Microbial should be FEED DRY
- For best results, feed every month during the colony’s active time.
- Serve more frequently ( every 1-2 weeks) during spring buildup, nectar dearth, stress, and moving to a new location.
- Use 1 tablespoon per hive.
- Dust dry SuperDFM over top bars of the brood nest.
- Do NOT use SuperDFM together with antibiotics.
- Do not mix with syrup or patties.
- No excess heat (130F) or moisture.
See Strong Microbials website for additional details.