Nulomoline Queen Cage Candy Syrup is a non-granulating invert sugar syrup made especially for Queen Cage Candy.
How to make queen cage candy:
- Warm the Nulomoline syrup in a double boiler arrangement and stir in powdered sugar
- Allow to cool
- If you prefer you can work the powdered sugar into the cold syrup, stirring to make a stiff dough
- MAKE THE CANDY JUST STIFF ENOUGH SO IT WILL NOT RUN
- IF THE DOUGH IS TOO STIFF IT WILL HARDEN AND THE BEES CANNOT USE IT
- IF TOO SOFT, THE QUEEN CAGE CANDY WILL RUN (LIQUIFY) AND KILL THE QUEEN AND ATTENDANT BEES
Store Nulomoline Queen Cage Candy Syrup in a sealed container. The invert sugar syrup will dry out in “dry” air and “absorb” moisture in damp / high humidity air.
One 32 oz liquid bottle of invert sugar syrup with flip top / screw on lid. Exact bottle style may vary from picture.