Lyson Uncapping Tank & Cover 1500 mm is a reinforced stainless steel uncapping tank that is a perfect addition to your honey extraction workflow. A flexible and accommodating capacity allows 30 frames while using the included support stand (holds frames while removing wax cappings), and up to 40 frames without the support. Get a jump on straining wax cappings with the removable basket which holds cappings off the bottom of the tank, allowing them to drain.
If looking for an add-on the Lyson table top steam uncapper fits perfectly on top and speeds up the frame uncapping process.
The Lyson Uncapping Tank & Cover includes:
- Trapezoidal bottom for added strength
- Height adjustable legs with knobs
- Stand for holding frames while uncapping
- Two removable capping baskets
- Stainless steel cover (not pictured)
- Outside Dimensions: 21-7/8″ wide x 61-3/4″ long
- Inside Dimensions: 19-1/4″ wide x 59-1/8″ long (1500mm)
- Frame support strips: 5/8″ below tank top and 5/8″ wide
- Distance between frame support strips: 18″
- Tank straight side depth: 15″ (bend for trapezoid)
- Tank depth at bottom of trapezoid (tank outlet): 17″
- Width of trapezoid bottom (flat section): 2″
- Overall height: 33-1/2″ to 32″
- Outlet: 1-1/2″ Stainless steel welded elbow with honey gate
- Two separate wax trays with handles
- Wax tray dimensions (ea): 18-3/4″ wide x 29-1/2″ long
- Wax tray holes: 3/8″ long x 1/8″ wide
- Wax tray hole layout: 3/8″ centerline to centerline with 1/4″ offset spacing
- Frame uncapping support: 15-3/8″ long x 21-7/8″ wide x 15-3/4″ high
Ships via Truck only. Contact us for details.
See Lyson site for more details.