Lyson Honey Warming Cabinet can easily take care of that crystallized honey! Is your honey crystallized, but your customers want liquid? Easily fix that problem without the mess of soaking in water and destroying your labels, with the Lyson honey warming cabinet. It circulates warm air (up to 131 degrees F) to gradually decrystallize honey jars (works with plastic, too!). Holds about 24 1-lb or 12 2-lb honey jars. Ability to add another shelf for more capacity. Allow a few days to fully decrystallize. Also fits a 5-gallon pail with removal of the top shelf; we recommend reinforcing the bottom glass shelf before placing honey pail inside!
- Power Supply: 120 volt (240 also available)
- Heater Power: 100 Watt
- Well insulated housing minimizes power consumption
- External dimensions: 21 1/2″ wide x 17″ deep x 32 1/2″ high
- Includes two shelves, one is moveable
- Shelf dimensions:10 1/2″ x 15 1/2″
- Brackets for four shelf positions
- Adjustable digital thermostat: 30-55 deg. C (86-131 deg F)
- Internal fan to circulate air inside cabinet
This Lyson Standard product is covered by a 2-year structural and a 2-year/24-month limited warranty.
Ship by truck only. Call for details.