Leafcutter Bee Cocoons (Megachile Rotundata) contains 50 pack of bee cocoons in a storage / release box.
One release box (or tube) filled with garden leafcutter bee cocoons (includes approx. 50 bees)
Fits inside the chalet house
Care Instructions/Set-up for Leafcutter Bees:
- Store cocoons in a cool place that will stay below 50F
- When you plant your garden put your bees out
- Place bees in the chalet house on the side of a shed, barn, etc.
- Make sure to secure the bees/blocks so they are facing south-southeast.
- It will take 3-5 weeks for the bees to hatch (they will begin to emerge when temperatures are consistently above 70F so plan accordingly)
Enjoy bees all summer long!!