Leafcutter Bee Cocoons (Megachile Rotundata) 104 hole block with bees
One wood block partially filled with garden leafcutter bee cocoons (includes approx. 100 bees)
Fits inside the chalet house
Reusable block section material easily separates for removing cocoons / bees and cleaning
Cocoon block dimensions: 104 hole, approx 6 Inches Wide x 3 Inches Tall x 3 Inches Deep
Care Instructions/Set-up for Leafcutter Bees:
- Store cocoons in a cool place that will stay below 50F
- When you plant your garden put your bees out
- Place bees in the chalet house on the side of a shed, barn, etc.
- Make sure to secure the bees/blocks so they are facing south-southeast.
- It will take 3-5 Weeks for the bees to hatch (they will begin to emerge when temperatures are consistently above 70F so plan accordingly)
Enjoy bees all summer long!!