Basswood Section Boxes
Unique, basswood split section boxes are great for producing beautiful, square sections of comb honey. They feature three “V” grooves that should be dampened prior to assembly to prevent breakage.
- Measure 4-1/4 in. x 4-1/4 in.
- Qty. 100
- Feature three “V” grooves that should be dampened prior to assembly
- Made of quality basswood
- Great for producing square sections of comb honey
- Note: Use split section / thin surplus foundation and place these boxes in a split section honey super. We suggest using our split section device for easy and convenient insertion of foundation.
Use our exclusive Kelley veneer separators to keep your split section boxes separated from one another. Each separator has three bee passages to allow bees to move freely from one section box to another. Keep your split section boxes separated from one another. Three passages let bees move freely between sections.
Clear Cellophane Section Box Bags
Don’t worry about your comb honey chunks leaking any longer. These cellophane bags will prevent leakage; simply keep your cut comb in a bag prior to packaging it in a window carton. These bags require tape for sealing. Sold in quantities of 100. Prevent leakage Store your comb honey in these before packaging them in window cartons Require tape for sealing
Window Carton for Section Box Comb Honey
Holds individual section boxes of comb honey to display the product. Sold in 100 packs.
Split Section Device / Tool
Use this split section device as a part of your comb honey production process, when inserting foundation into your split section boxes. It holds open four boxes for easy and convenient insertion of wax foundation. Proudly manufactured at Kelley Beekeeping.
- Use when inserting foundation into split section boxes
- Holds open four boxes for easy and convenient insertion of wax foundation
- Manufactured at Kelley Beekeeping
- Helps optimize your comb honey production process
- Note: There is a lead time of 2 weeks on all metal products.
Flat Tin Strip
Our flat, tin strips are used to prevent your loaded split section holders from falling through the bottom of your comb honey super. Install these to the bottom of your super to offer structural support. Two strips are required for each super.
- Tin material offers light yet sturdy support
- Used to prevent loaded split section holders from falling
- Install on the bottom of your comb honey super to provide support
- Two strips are needed for each super