Honey Uncapping Tank is a truly remarkable multi-purpose uncapping and straining unit at the most reasonable price found anywhere! Made of high-density polyurethane and stores up to 10 deep or shallow frames for uncapping with a convenient lid for storage.
Honey Uncapping Tank Features:
- metal strainer grid that fits in the bottom to help separate wax capping’s from honey
- dual unit stacks one way for uncapping and when reversed 180 degrees becomes a strainer tank
- holds 8 gallons (30.24 l)
- includes wooden cross bar with small metal spike for holding frames while uncapping
- comes complete with honey gate
- measures 24-inch length by 16-34-inch width by 16-inch height
Optional wire frame holder gives you a place to put your frames as you uncap them.