Lyson Heated Bottling Tank 13 Gal/50L features digitally controlled heating elements in the walls and floor, preventing the need for a messy water jacket that needs to be constantly monitored. At low temperatures it gradually liquefies any crystallization without impacting the enzymes and beneficial contents of the honey.
The Lyson heated bottling tank features:
- 1.5″ sanitary fitting and stainless honey gate for easy and quick bottling
- Optional Lyson bottling valve if desired for quicker pouring; valve attaches to sanitary coupling on tank.
- Temperature range: 86°F (30°C) to 131°F (55°C). 120 V power required. 175 watts, 1.5 amps
- This Lyson bottling tank is sometimes referred to as a Lyson honey settling tank. 4043A
- Optional honey sieve
- Optional bottling tank stand
See Lyson site for more info on this bottler / settler tank.