Lyson Bottling Tank for honey is a single walled, unheated stainless steel tank with cover.
Also, see Lyson Premium Bottling Tanks for alternate options.
Lyson 13 Gal /50L, 7034
- Holds about 150 lb of honey
- 17″ tall and 16″ diameter.
- Standard 1 1/4″ welded stainless steel honey gate
Bottling Tank Optional Items:
- 1 1/2″ sanitary fitting (with clamp and gasket) plus honey gate fitting
- 1 1/2″ sanitary fitting with Lyson dripless bottling valve, and honey gate
- Standard 1 1/4″ welded stainless steel honey gate, and flanged mount Lyson Bottling Valve
- Bolt-on handle available here
- Stainless sieve available here
- Tabletop stand available here
Either sanitary fitting option allows for easier connection to other equipment in the future (valve, hose, bottling units). The flanged option is less ideal for connecting to other tanks, but ideal for connecting the Lyson Bottling Valve.
Select handle option to get a bolt-on handle. The handle is handy for moving the tank if there is some honey in it (this is a two person job; not recommended to move if more than half full due to the weight).
Select the sieve option for a stainless sieve which drops inside the tank and hangs a few inches below the top of the tank. It is a relatively fine sieve at 25 wires per inch (approx 600 mesh). See related item below for details.
See Lyson site for additional details.