Infant Baby Beekeeping Suit sized for newborns up to approx. 6 months old. Fully functional suit which is super cute! Not recommending you take an infant beekeeping into the bee yard and this more of a functional novelty infant suit for baby showers, child birthday gifts, surprise baby gifts, teddy bears, dolls, etc.
Infant Beekeeping Suit Features:
- Single one piece suit for babies
- Zipper front with overlapping closure
- Infant mittens are built in
- Includes elastic chin strap
- Round veil with zipper closure
- Inseam = 8″, Torso = 9″, Arm & Mitten = 7″, Veil diameter = 10″, Veil height = 5″
- Currently available in white and style may vary slightly (other colors may be available in the future)
NOTE – babies younger than 1 year old should not be given honey. Clostridium bacteria that cause infant botulism usually thrive in soil and dust. They also can contaminate some foods — honey, in particular.