Corrugated Cardboard Nuc Box puts the profit back in nuc sales! Nucs are lightweight and easy to transport. There is no need for box returns and frame exchanges when cardboard nuc boxes are a fraction of the cost of wooden nucs. Boxes are wax impregnated for greater durability and ship flat to save on shipping charges. Nuc boxes make great swarm traps. Place 5 9⅛” (23.18 cm) frames of drawn comb in the box. Secure the lid with the Rubber Nuc Strap sold separately. Position the box in a tree or other location near your apiary. Use our 1½” (3.81 cm) cap plug (sold separately) to seal the entrance when you are ready to move the swarm.
Corrugated Cardboard Nuc Box Features
- Wax impregnated for greater durability
- Makes nuc sales more cost effective than ever before
- Simple to assemble
- Holds five 9⅛” (23.18 cm) frames
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Ships flat to save shipping charges
- Riteway stapler recommended for assembly.
- Cap plug sold separately.
- Optional metal mesh screens sold separately.
- Optional rubber strap sold separately.
- Measures 9⅝” deep, 9⅝” wide, 19⅞” long
- Cap Plug = When you are ready to transport your nucs, seal the entrance of your nuc box with the 1½” cap plug.
- Metal mesh screen 6″ x 6″ provides additional ventilation when placed over the ventilation hole in our cardboard nucs.
- Rubber Nuc strap is non-adjustable and fits snug around the box and cover.