Comb Honey Hogg Halfcomb Kit which utilizes a cassette system that is readily accepted by bees, building out comb inside a container which yields 10-12 ounce sections that are easily removed, covered and sold. No more fuss!
- 4-3/4″ Hogg Halfcomb Super with follower boards
- 5 Super Springs
- Hogg Superpack (40 cassettes using 10 frame)
- Covers for the completed cassettes (40 covers using 10 frame)
- Labels are not included in the Super Kit. They are available under the product drop down.
- We carry several other products that produce comb honey: the Ross Round System and the cut comb method or the basswood method.
- External dimensions: 4 3/8″ long x 4 1/2″ wide x 1 3/8″ high
- Weight: 4 oz
- Wax coating for bees to start drawing cells
- Includes cover
10 Frame System:
- Super dimensions: 19 7/8″ long x 16 1/8″ wide x 4 3/4″ high
- One super holds 40 cassettes
- Three follower boards
- Five super springs
For more information check the Danehower Apiaries site.