Beeswax Tealight Candles are a made with 100% pure beeswax which is a product of the hive and produced by the bees from glands on their abdomens. The wax is 100% produced by the bees and is not something that they collect out in nature like the nectar. The wax is used to build all the honeycomb structures in the hive and is a critical building block material. We harvest the wax from the honey extracting process and then clean it up and utilize it in many different products such as candles, raw blocks, lip balm, furniture polish and more.
The beeswax tealight candles are 100% beeswax with no additional additives like soy or paraffin. The smell of burning beeswax leaves a wonderful scent in the air. Beeswax candles burn very cleanly with very little soot. The light emitted from these candles tends to be more natural and warmer – much like natural sunlight. With any open flame comes FIRE RISK and some precautions should be observed:
- put candles in sturdy metal, glass or ceramic holders
- do not leave burning candles unattended
- never place a candle where a child or pet can gain access
- never place a candle near flammable objects
- blow out candles after use and before going to bed
10 beeswax tealight candles per pack