Anel hive top feeder is the low-budget solution for the the roof feeder. The only thing that changes is the durability of the plastic when exposed to the sun. If you don’t expose the feeders in the sun you will have no problem. The professional roof feeder, the ultimate tool for bee feeding, offers the following:
Anel Hive Top Feeder Features
- Provides insulation of the inside of the hive in cold and hot weather
- When you fill the feeder, you do not disturb the bees, since they are completely isolated behind the divides
- Whatever the inclination of your hive might be the bees can consume all the syrup
- Suitable for liquid (syrup) and solid (bee candy) feed
- You will never again have the leaks experienced with wooden feeders
- Fits into the lid and does not alter the hive height
- Has vent holes to allow humidity to escape the hive
- Requires absolutely no maintenance
- Anel hive top feeder is built from very durable material.
See Anel for additional details.