Anel Bottom Board made from durable materials and fit perfectly on the Anel insulated hive boxes. A complete Anel hive can be created with top covers and misc other Anel hive parts.
Anel Bottom Board Features
- What are the advantages of a ventilated plastic bottom board?
• Bees can keep the hive clean very easily.
• When applying treatments for varroa the parasites fall down under the hive thus treating the hive more effectively.
• Ventilation means less humidity.
- Amazing strength, fit for tough use.
- With five points for hive body stabilization.
- With bases of special non-slip material, screwed to the bottom, so that the hives do not slip during transportation by truck and the bases remain attached.
- Accompanied by very practical transportation-protection doors.
- Can be connected with the hive body with four different ways:
• With adjustable front and rear fasteners.
• With wire fasteners right and left.
• Screw-in. With special connectors so that the bottom can be screwed permanently on the hive body thus transforming into a brood chamber with non-atachable bottom board.
• With attachment straps which can be removed after beehive placement to discourage thieves.
Includes 2 x entrance reducers, 2 x metal latches
Anel Bottom Board is available as a solid bottom board and also a vented bottom board.
See Anel for additional details.