Swarm Commander Spray Premium Swarm Lure 2 Ounce Spray has been formulated to help you capture more feral swarms. Swarm Commander
mimics “Nasanov” which is the natural pheromone of the worker honey bee.
Why Swarm Commander?
The 2oz. bottle is an effective lure that can help you attract and capture the passing feral honeybee colonies. This powerful swarm lure gives you the edge you need to capture swarms and build your apiary. A typical package of honeybees cost about $100.00 to $130.00. This 2 ounce bottle will give you many, many chances to
capture swarms and has been proven to pay for itself.
Cautions… Just as with any chemical spray product, natural or not, we suggest caution when using the product in or on your swarm traps. This product is extremely strong and can be an eye and respiratory irritant when not used properly. Make sure to store Swarm Commander Premium Swarm Lure in a temperature controlled environment. The shelf life is 2 years.
How To Use…
- Swarm Commander Spray Premium Swarm Lure is very easy to use.
- You will apply 3 to 5 sprays in your hive and landing board.
- We recommend 1 to 2 sprays when baiting a 5 frame nuc or swarm trap.
- Check your hives at least once a week to see if a swarm has taken up residence in your hive or trap.
- When checking your hives, make sure to check the potency of the swarm lure. If you can still smell the lure there is no need to apply.
- DO NOT spray too much swarm commander in the hive or trap. Doing so will deter bees from taking up residence.