Miniature Screened Bottom Board Kit – add a mite screen bottom board to your original desktop bee hive for a unique look! Bee hive model kit not included; this listing is for an add-on bottom board only for expanding your collection. Kits are perfect gifts for someone looking to know more about beekeeping before jumping right in, and fun for the seasoned beekeeper as well.
Not for outdoor use. Not intended for real bees.
Miniature Screened Bottom Board Kit Features:
- Easy-Medium level difficulty
- Includes 9 pieces
- Laser cut from 1/8 inch birch plywood and 1/4 inch solid poplar
- Use any wood glue to adhere your miniature beehive together (glue not included in kit)
- Dimensions: 1.25 inches tall by 4 inches wide and 5 inches deep
- Directions for assembly included and some fun bee facts too!
**May include small pieces; keep away from small children, toddlers, and infants**
Fun fact! Screen bottom boards are used to determine if your hive has mites. A real board has a sticky surface that the mites who fall through the screen will stick to, it also serves as a great way to ventilate your hive. So, if you are a Miniature Bee Keeper Parts enthusiast, our miniature version is an adorable addition to your miniature bee hive kit.
See more miniature bee hive kits by clicking here.