Lyson 20 Frame Motorized Extractor is made of 24 gauge stainless steel, this radial motorized extractor, by Lyson, has full length steel legs for improved rigidity and an easy to use digital controller for the 1/3 HP DC motor. Extract 4-8 deep frames, 20 medium frames, or 20 shallow frames. W216
- Conical base to facilitate honey drainage
- Stainless steel 1-1/4″ valve with O-ring seal
- Clear acrylic cover: Watch the whole process!
- Can hold 4 to 8 deep frames (9-1/8″), 20 medium frames (6-1/4″) or 20 shallow frames (5-3/8″)
- Variable speed 1/3 HP DC motor
- Ultimate safety: Braking system with STOP button, emergency button, or ceasing operation when the cover is lifted
- Energy saving: The motor is only supplied with as much power as it needs. It will also automatically shut down after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- 120V power cable
A variable speed DC motor is powered by an adjustable controller with digital indication of motor speed. Extractor speed is adjusted up and down through a keypad. The motor speed is controlled by pulse width modulation (PWM), which switches power on and off as needed instead of dissipating (i.e. wasting) power through a rheostat or resistor. The result is very efficient, low power motorized extractor operation with excellent control. The extractor comes with a standard 120V grounded power cord. A five gallon pail will fit under the honey gate if the extractor is mounted on a pallet or thick piece of plywood.
- Due to the small diameter of the Lyson 20 Frame Motorized Extractor a larger extractor is recommended for deep frames
- For an accurate freight quote please contact us
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty
- Dimensions: Drum: 24″ diameter x 39″ tall
See Lyson website for additional details.