Beeswax & Royal Jelly Hand Cream Cedar
- Contains all four hive ingredients: Royal Jelly, Beeswax, Propolis, Honey
- Rich, creamy, long-lasting formula protects and softens
- Great for those working with hands throughout the day
- Warm and woodsy cedarwood essential oil promotes a feeling of comfort
You know the saying “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”? Well, we completely ignored that and decided to take our best-selling Beeswax Hand Cream and add therapeutic-grade cedarwood essential oil to it.
The result is a rich, nourishing formula with a serene scent that leaves you feeling grounded and one with nature. You’re welcome.
While some might equate cedar with men’s personal care products, our take on this scent can be enjoyed by everyone. Its warm, woodsy, rustic aroma brings to mind long hikes in the woods or camping out at your favorite music festival.
Speaking of hikes, stash a 1.7oz tube in your backpack for that camping trip you’re planning. Just because you’re roughing it, doesn’t mean your hands have to. The 3.4oz jar comes in a cute recyclable box perfect for gifting.
Cedarwood essential oil is a natural anti-fungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and astringent. It’s the perfect companion to the other incredible ingredients in our Beeswax Hand Cream.
Honey, royal jelly, beeswax, and propolis naturally replenish lost moisture and create a barrier between skin and everything else out there looking to damage it. Peach kernel oil revives skin with vitamins A, E, and B, plus essential fatty acids. Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and E, which are essential to healthy skin cell production and collagen maintenance, as well as reducing inflammation and speeding up wound healing.
- NUT ALLERGENS: Carya Illinoensis (Pecan) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- SOY ALLERGENS: Tocopherol as potential source (sometimes derived from soy)